Front Desk Associate
Company: LTD Hospitality Group
Posted on: May 13, 2022
LTD Hospitality Group is seeking highly motivated individuals
with expertise in effective and efficient hotel operations. Our
ideal candidates should exude a passion for the hospitality
industry that will attract and inspire associates to cultivate an
exceptional guest experience. If you are looking for an exciting
career with unlimited opportunities to thrive within LTD s growing
portfolio of properties, we have an immediate opening for you to
join our team as a Front Desk Associate.The Front Desk Associate is
responsible for assisting our guests efficiently, courteously and
professionally in all Front Desk related functions and to maintain
the company's high standard of service and hospitality.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all
- Greet and register guests and provide room assignments
accommodating special requests whenever possible. Assist in
pre-registration and blocking of registrations.
- Have working knowledge of reservations and procedures, take
reservations, and know cancellation procedures.
- Handle guest check-ins and checkouts efficiently and in a
friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure that all cash, check and miscellaneous departments are
in balance at the end of each shift. Utilize proper cash handling
procedures in accordance to company policies.
- Keep Housekeeping informed of any special requests, late
checkouts and special need areas in the hotel.
- Receive and transmit mail, phone, and written messages for
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, shopping, dining
entertainment and travel directions.
- Post room charges, food & beverage charges, phone charges,
compute guest bills (individual, group masters, and city ledger
accounts) using PMS, collect payment and make change for hotel
guests following all cash handling procedures as required by
- Keep the Front Desk area neat, clean, and free of safety
- Have knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff, and hotel
services with hours of operations; room locations, types of rooms
and room selling strategies; hotel rates and discounts and how to
handle each; and hotel credit and check cashing policies and
- Be very knowledgeable of the Brand loyalty programs and their
benefits and current promotions being offered.
- Responsible for proper telephone etiquette.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Emergency procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor Required Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities (KSAs)To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Additionally, the requirements listed below are
representative of knowledge, skills and or ability required.
- Has a sincere desire to exceed guest expectations
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication
- Must be dependable
- Must have computer proficiency
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays LTD Hospitality
Group has taken pride in superior hotel development and management
for more than 30 years and is a recognized leader managing
top-performing brands under Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and
InterContinental Hotel Group flags.LTD s core values focus on
people, relationships and opportunities. The LTD culture was
established by the founding partners and to this day continues to
guide the successful performance and profitability of our hotels,
while maintaining the highest standards of quality, service and
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of
associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience
that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people
are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them.
We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement
opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive
benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding
in all aspects.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Voluntary Short Term
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More! For more
information about joining the LTD family, please visit
www.ltdhospitality.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
Associated topics: alley, bell attendant, door, door attendant,
front desk, hostess, luggage attendant, resort, sheraton, spa
Keywords: LTD Hospitality Group, Hampton , Front Desk Associate, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!