Company: LTD Hospitality Group
Posted on: May 13, 2022
LTD Hospitality Group is seeking highly motivated individuals
with expertise in effective and efficient hotel operations. Our
ideal candidates should exude a passion for the hospitality
industry that will cultivate an exceptional guest experience. If
you are looking for an exciting career with unlimited opportunities
to thrive within LTD s growing portfolio of properties, we have an
immediate opening for you to join our team as a Houseman.As a
Houseman, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining all
corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping
procedures, standards, safety and security. Assists Room attendants
on assigned floors to ensure hotel cleanliness, in accordance with
LTD Hospitality Group standards to achieve and exceed guest
expectations.. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assists room attendants with heavy items such as mattresses,
soiled linens and garbage.
- Delivers linen and necessary supplies to room attendants.
- Shampoos carpets, strips and waxes floors throughout the
- Cleans designated areas such as lobby, public restroom, public
areas and back of the house areas.
- Collects trash throughout the hotel including room attendants
carts, vending, room service areas, office and restrooms.
- Responds to guest requests such as delivery of housekeeping
supplies (i.e. linens, infant cribs etc.) in a timely efficient
- Inspects all public areas to ensure cleanliness standards have
been met; reports any problem area to the supervisor.
- Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned by
employee s manager. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
(KSAs)To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills
and or ability required.
- Have thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and
- Requires excellent attention to detail
- Significant amounts of walking, bending, kneeling and
- Being able to lift and push/pull approximately 50lbs.
- Continuous standing throughout the day
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays LTD Hospitality
Group has taken pride in superior hotel development and management
for more than 30 years and is a recognized leader managing
top-performing brands under Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and
InterContinental Hotel Group flags.LTD s core values focus on
people, relationships and opportunities. The LTD culture was
established by the founding partners and to this day continues to
guide the successful performance and profitability of our hotels,
while maintaining the highest standards of quality, service and
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of
associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience
that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people
are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them.
We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement
opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive
benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding
in all aspects. Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Voluntary Short Term
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More! For more
information about joining the LTD family, please visit
www.ltdhospitality.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
Associated topics: cleaning, condo, hotel, house, housekeeping,
laundry attendant, sands, servidor de lavanderfa, white,
Keywords: LTD Hospitality Group, Hampton , Houseman, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!