Mold Press Operator
Company: SP Industries, Inc.,
Location: Pocomoke City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- -Are you looking to kick start your career in the field of
manufacturing? How about working for a fast-growing organization
with multiple doors to further your success? This is not just a
job; we offer CAREERS that can push you towards a bright future!
-SP Industries is expanding our team and have immediate openings
-for a Mold Press Operator! -The overall purpose of this job is
responsible for operating and tending mold press machine to produce
a variety of magnetic stir bars.*** It is requested that the
selected candidate conduct a training period in Wayne, NJ, not to
extend June 10, 2022.***WHAT WE OFFER:
- Enjoy a steady work schedule Monday thru Friday with generous
time off and 10 paid holidays throughout the year.
- Opportunities for advancement for those that are up for a
- Build your skills while working with state-of-the-art
- Plan for your future with a generous 401k package and benefits
to meet all your needs.
- On the job training!
- Competitive compensation package.
- A robust health and welfare benefits package that includes:
Life, Health, Dental, Vision -WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Visually inspects material prior to using in production process
- Monitor all moving actuators during press operation functions
to be sure all are working in proper sequence
- Monitor any alarm alerts on screen
- Visually inspect quality of molded bars - must be clean and
- Fill material hopper as needed -
- Load raw bars into vibrator bowl -feeder and monitor the bars
are always flowing with operation
- Remove baked spin bar from tray at end of conveyor, count bars
and document on job order
- Move molded components to stock location -WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) are
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Some manufacturing experience is helpful, but not
- Must demonstrate a solid work history and attendance record. -
-PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands
and arms. The employee frequently is required to sit. -The employee
is occasionally required to talk or hear. -The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move from 25 to 50 pounds. -Specific
vision abilities required by this job for purposes of machine
operation and product inspection include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus. - -WORK ENVIRONMENT -The work environment
characteristics described here are typical of those an employee
might encounter while performing the essential functions of this
job. -While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is
occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
- The shop contains mobile equipment, machinery, and high
- The shop noise level is variable and may require hearing
protection in some areas.
- The shop is heated when required but many areas are not air
conditioned.SP CULTURE:As we continue to grow and provide leading
edge products to our customers, we understand hiring the right
people and treating them well is critical to our success. There are
many exciting reasons to join the SP Team.
- We provide a wide range of innovative and high-quality
scientific products that improve people's lives
- We are customer-focused and value our team's expertise.
- We respect each other and foster a collaboration work
- We innovate and are open to change.
- We are responsible and accountable and act with integrity.
- WE LIKE WHAT WE DO!EEO and Affirmative Action Statement: -SP is
an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of
non-discrimination in employment on any basis and takes affirmative
action to ensure equal employment opportunities. It is our policy
to provide our employees and applicants with equal employment
opportunities in accordance with applicable laws and not to
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry,
national origin, age, marital status, sex, gender identification,
sexual orientation, genetic information, political belief,
pregnancy, citizenship, handicap or disability, status as a veteran
or member of the U.S. military, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. -Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:SP will not discharge or
in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants
because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own
pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees
who have access to the compensation information of other employees
or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. -it is requested that the selected candidates
conduct a training period in Wayne, NJ, not to extend past June
Keywords: SP Industries, Inc.,, Hampton , Mold Press Operator, Other , Pocomoke City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!