Commercial Lines Account Executive (hybrid or remote)
Company: NFP Corp
Location: Ocean City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Who We AreWe're NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award
winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named
as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker
and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property &
Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to
help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe
business -is -personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our
clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships
across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international
locations. To learn more, please visit: -https://www.nfp.com/The
RoleThe Account Executive interacts with clients on a day-to-day
basis while developing and maintaining relationships with both
client and carrier representatives. The Account Executive will
prepare applications, specifications and marketing strategy for new
business as well as the renewals of assigned clients with some
degree of supervision and approval from their Supervisor. This role
may require the employee to take on the role of lead consultant and
primary point of contact for their assigned clients. - The Account
Executive may have revenue goals and/or client retention
targets.This position will report to our Ocean City, MD office.
There is flexibility for a hybrid or fully remote work-from-home
schedule for well-experienced candidates who can can demonstrate
fluency. -Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiates terms, conditions, coverage limits and pricing with
carriers and wholesalers.
- Works with the Claims Department on relevant claims for
- Responsible for accurate information such as updated exposures,
driver information, reporting forms, signed endorsements and
miscellaneous information to avoid any E&O claims.
- Maintains a diary (follow-up system) to ensure policies,
endorsements and other information is received to comply with
- May supervise or direct the daily job activities of the
Coordinators and Account Managers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with carriers, and
clients through regular contact and client visits. Keep clients
apprised of appropriate industry trends and events, including all
state and federal regulatory issues.Knowledge, Skills, and/or
- Excellent written communication skills - writes clearly; edits
work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs;
presents numeric data effectively; Able to read and interpret
- Self-confident to make sound independent decisions.
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to read, analyze and reconcile financial
- Possess technical expertise plus good analytical and
- Ability to handle situations in a calm, courteous and
- Strong attention to detail, decision-making skills and problem
resolution.Education and/or Experience: -
- BA/BS preferred.
- Typically more than 5 years of industry and product line
experience.Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- P&C Insurance License required.
- CIC, CPCU or other P&C designation preferred. -What We
OfferNFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid
holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health &
wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on
building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees
because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.NFP
and You... Better. Together.NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment
Keywords: NFP Corp, Hampton , Commercial Lines Account Executive (hybrid or remote), Other , Ocean City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!