2022 - FT Medical Faculty
Company: Bryant & Stratton College
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Hampton campus of Bryant & Stratton College is currently
seeking FT Faculty for our Medical Program.
Job Summary: The Full Time Medical Faculty will support the College
mission by facilitating an active learning classroom through
alternative delivery methodologies. Instructors will maintain
contemporary knowledge and skills in their discipline to support
their expected classroom responsibilities. Instructors will
participate in departmental and campus wide activities to support
the needs of the student population and campus team.
Principal Job Functions:
- Provide Instruction (i.e. to teach all aspects of Medical
Assisting) for day and evening classes market-wide.
- Participate in campus-wide initiatives in support of
recruitment, retention, and graduation goals.
- Maintain one Skills Assistance contact hour per week for every
five instructional hours assigned. Maintain one Administrative
contact hour per week for every five instructional hours
- Attend required college functions including staff meetings,
in-service training, graduation, and special activities.
- Utilize active learning (facilitation). Authentic assessment,
and portfolio assignments to support the teaching and learning
outcomes of the College.
- Participate in curriculum monitoring and development
- Adhere to and uphold all established operational policies and
procedures as described in operation documentation (official
catalog, Faculty Guide.)
- Adhere to all required administrative and classroom delivery
duties and requirements as outlined in the job description for
full-time instructional associates
- Submit an American Association of Medical Assistants faculty
matrix prior to the first term of teaching.
- Promote the profession of medical assisting.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Possess and exhibit qualities of professionalism, integrity,
self-esteem, self-motivation, and a strong desire to guide students
to improve their career prospects.
- Possess the credential and experiential requirements as
described in Bryant & Stratton College Policy No. 035
- Maintain a contemporary skill set in support of active learning
and authentic assessment evaluation methodology.
- Ability to work within a team
- Experience in teaching at the collegiate level is desired.
- Qualified candidates must possess a Masters Degree in an Allied
Health field (Nursing, Medical Technology, Medical Records, Public
Health, Community Health and Wellness, Health Science, MD. Or
Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine, etc.) AND a current nationally
recognized certification or a valid license to practice
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Bryant & Stratton College, Hampton , 2022 - FT Medical Faculty, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!