Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The Service Specialist assists in all aspects
of Service Department operations including unit inventory
procedures, pre-delivery inspection (PDI) and delivery orientation.
Position may also assist customers requiring service or warranty
repairs for their boat, motor, trailer or ATV/UTV and at times
assist with the sale of parts and accessories. ESSENTIAL
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service to
ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Greets all new unit delivery, service, warranty and parts
customers in a friendly, prompt and efficient manner.
- Answers service, warranty and parts questions over the phone
and in person.
- Assists Receiving Department with the unloading, inspection and
VIN verification of new units being delivered to the dealership by
- Affixes bar code labels to units received and updates lot
location in IDS.
- Maintains unit inventory status communication in IDS and
assists with physical inventories.
- Prints daily unit delivery schedule to prepare for upcoming
- Conducts final PDI and inspects detailing of all units
scheduled to deliver and reports any issues with unit condition to
Service Manager and provides VIN verification to the BA.
- Confirms correct rigging and accessory mounting instructions
against the work order.
- Prepares Owner's Delivery Packet and delivery documents in
advance of time for pick-up.
- Explains unit and accessory operation, break in and maintenance
procedures to customer.
- Assists service customers with documentation of concerns on the
TMBC Repair Order.
- Assists Service Manager with the creation of related IDS work
order and with keeping customers informed of estimates for needed
repairs and progress toward their completion.
- Assists Marine GSM and senior management with the scheduling of
work to be performed in the department.
- Remains up-to-date on product warranty policies and
- Assists with warranty repair authorization and related IDS work
order creation, the receiving and sale of parts within the IDS
dealer management system and the accepting parts and work order
payments, compiling daily batch report and till
- Assists Management and BA to ensure no unit is released until
payment is received in full.
- Maintains a clean and professional work area.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School education or equivalent experienceKNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to complete simple math calculations
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner
with customers, vendors and fellow associates
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with customers, management and co-workers
- Ability to perform various functions within Dealership
Management data entry systemTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in and out of doors / in non-air conditioned
- Able to stand for extended periodsINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.Part
Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at email@example.com.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Hampton , Service Specialist, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!