CLUB Customer Service Outfitter
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The CLUB Customer Service Outfitter provides
world class customer service while ensuring a pleasant and
productive shopping experience for all customers.They are the
product experts of the CLUB program by properly providing and,
presenting customers with the benefits of becoming a CLUB Member
while executing account servicing, and other CLUB processes from
start to finish.Other responsibilities of this role include
acquiring and activating new members, CLUB sales, customer
experience, peer coaching and influencing, and regulatory
compliance. This role consistently exceeds customer expectations
and show commitment to Bass Pro Shops' & Cabela's Core
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Proactively greets customers and presents them with the
opportunity to become a Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB Member or
provides current member with a unique and exclusive
- Executes all Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB operational and
- Demonstrates products to customers.
- Remains knowledgeable of advertised sales.
- Helps meet metric goals and objectives for self and store.
- Keeps CLUB inventory accurate and keeping the CLUB Booth clean
- Provides full CLUB Member experience including service
processes such as processing payments, answering account questions,
and processing applications.
- Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate
- Provides peer coaching, recognition, and support as a CLUB
advocate and representative.
- Provides service to all areas of the store based on business
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 0 to 2 Years of ExperienceTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Stand and/or walk during shift to assist customers on the sales
- Hear well enough to constantly communicate with others to
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Constantly assess the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of
- Light work that includes lifting and moving objects up to 20
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, step stools,
- Occasionally work in noisy environmentsINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Part
Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Hampton , CLUB Customer Service Outfitter, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!