Company: Lower Shore Clinic Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2023
ASSERTIVE COMMUNITY TREATMENT(ACT) TEAM ADDICTIONS SPECIALIST
QUALIFICATIONS:1. Personal stability, flexibility, energy, and
commitment to working with the chronically mentally ill.2. Current
CPR and First Aid certification; driver's license and safe driving
record; reliable transportation.3. Excellent verbal and written
communication skills.4. Bachelor's degree in the Human Services
field and/or four years' experience working with chronically
mentally ill clients.5. Experience in substance abuse counseling is
required.6. Meet credentialing and privileging requirements as set
out in Policy and Procedures. DUTIES:
- Maintain total confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA law, CARF
accreditation standards and Maryland State Regulations.
- Take part in agency sponsored training programs by supervisor's
- Develop person centered individual recovery plans, document
progress towards achieving goals, and other related documentation
- Provide quality services to fulfill the ACT mission of
providing sanctuary and support to clients in the community.
- Facilitate groups once per week.
- Using motivation interviewing to promote change, utilize the
stages of change to encourage recovery and use a harm reduction
approach to meet member's needs regarding their own recovery.
- Take part in a rotation of on-call for the ACT caseload.
- Assist in coordination of services received from other
- Other duties as assigned by the ACT Team Leader. NARRATIVE: The
ACT Addictions Specialist will have primary responsibility for
certain members charts and treatment plans. AUTHORITY: Position
reports to ACT Team Leader and receives schedule and evaluations
from same.CLASSIFICATION, SALARY, AND BENEFITS: Regular, full-time
position; exempt from overtime. PI201260143
Keywords: Lower Shore Clinic Inc, Hampton , Addictions Specialist, Other , Newark, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!