Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Description Job Description:Are you ready to join Leidos
all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to
challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your
career path.POSITION SUMMARY:The Project Officer is responsible for
conducting short, medium, and long term strategic planning for
thirty-seven (37) 363d ISR Wing facilities worldwide. The applicant
develops project programming documentation necessary to advocate
for funding and execute facility projects. The applicant also
assists project managers (PMs) in capturing the Government's
requirements; as well as tracking and controlling the project's
cost, schedule, and performance. The applicant also assists the PM
in maintaining several acquisition efforts on behalf of the 363d
ISR Wing. Additionally, the applicant provides status updates,
reports, and briefings to unit leadership and
stakeholders.RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Planning and programming projects include long term and short
facility projects, bathroom updates, painting, carpet and ceiling
updates and, generators service, cleaning service, Security Plan
coordination, and intelligence centric communications systems.
- Travel to project location.
- Identify project scope.
- Develop project programming documents (DD1391, cost estimates,
statement of work, etc.).
- Determine appropriate funding mechanisms
- Coordinate with host installation facility managers.
- Ensure project goals are achieved:
- Perform a technical review of project documents.
- Identify/analyze risks and resolve/mitigate issues.
- Implement changes and interventions as needed to minimize
- Facilitate change requests and inform all parties of impacts to
schedule and budget.
- Submit project deliverables and ensure adherence to quality
- Advise and coordinate with local representatives in all phases
of project management.
- Ensure compliance with mission requirements, guidelines, and
- Ensure customer satisfaction, safety, and team
- Utilize technical knowledge and experience to effectively
communicate with other stakeholders.
- Establish effective project communication plans.
- Gather, analyze, and summarize relevant information to maintain
awareness of project status.
- Produce timely reports of project status; provide presentation
to leadership (weekly, or as needed).Basic Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree or Master degree. Additional years of
experience may be considered in lieu of a degree .
- 7 years' of experience in Facility Management.
- Strong understanding of Air Force Planning and Programming
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them
through to completion.
- Facility project, and budget management experience.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to decide and act independently without further
oversight to assigned projects.
- Previous experience with Air Force
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance
single-scope background investigation. TS with SCI eligibility
- PMP Certificate is desired.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.Pay Range:Pay
Range - -The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Hampton , Project Officer, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!