Posted on: January 20, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Maira GonzalesAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $55,000 - $70,000 per yearA bit about us:We
specialize in Custom Food Manufacturing, specializing in Soups,
Dressing, and Sauces.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Great Benefits!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job Details
- Responsible for using MRP to track and update materials and
informing parties (vendors, warehouse, QC, etc.).
- Negotiate and purchase raw materials, packaging and finished
goods while managing inventory levels.
- Coordinate, track and schedule materials.
- Manage vendor relations.
- Conduct research, evaluates findings, and makes independent
decisions on procurement matters.
- Interprets and evaluates contract provisions.
- Obtains oral and written prices quotes from vendors.
- Compares quotes with the specifications and availability of
items and places orders.
- Organizes, updates, and retains product information files and
purchase order records.
- Reviews orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with
existing policies and procedures.
- Obtains appropriate commodities in a timely manner.
- Prepares purchase orders through a computerized system and
places orders for the purchase of goods and services.
- Interviews vendors and evaluates their products and
capabilities as a supplier.
- Proactively develop and maintain vendor agreements.
- ERP and or WM Experience
- Basic Math Skills
- Bilingual plus
- Excel intermediate skills
- Microsoft experience, computer ability.
- Knowledge of food purchasing, distribution, logistics,
manufacturing, and packagingInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Hampton , Buyer, Other , Lancaster, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!