ISSO-OSC with Security Clearance
Company: Datum Software, Inc.
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Langley AFB, Va. (Ryan Center)
- Recommend measures to improve system information security for all
supported aspects of the OSC/AOC Weapon System, such as file access
controls and software and physical safeguards
- Participate in the review and evaluation of existing software
procedures and recommend improvements to processes that contribute
to automated data processing security incidents and the associated
- Ensure planned and actual software and equipment installations
are accomplished in accordance with applicable security policies
- Advise user support personnel and functional users on security
policies and procedures. Provide training and mentoring to new
personnel as required.
- Implement and maintain password controls and procedures, and
maintain user access controls (physical, personnel, and software
and information security).
- Recommend policies and procedures to ensure security regulations
and instructions are followed.
- Apply information security and information assurance policies,
principles, and practices in the delivery, installation, and
maintenance of AOC Weapon System Software.
- Ensure network configuration changes and hardware installations
comply with applicable security regulations and instructions prior
- Provide trouble ticket management, coordination, and resolution
as a member of a global AOC/C2 system help desk.
- Assist with evaluation, administration, and monitoring of
security authentication technologies.
- Serve as the OSC focal point for all AOC Weapon System
information security matters, including:
-- Risk analyses and creating, maintaining, and updating all
applicable certification and accreditation packages in accordance
with established timelines.
-- Assist the higher-level Command and Control Information Systems
Security Officer with conducting risk analyses, security tests, and
security incident investigations.
-- Conduct system security evaluations, audits, and reviews to
facilitate the gathering, analysis, and preservation of information
and assets related to computer security incidents.
-- Lead the development of, and maintain system security
contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures intended for
implementation in the event of a natural disaster.
-- Coordinate with the C2 Configuration Management section to
ensure all security issues are resolved prior to implementing any
software changes or installations.
-- Perform information assurance security control compliance
- Bachelor?s w/min 5 yrs of experience or 7 yrs without bachelor?s
degree in a USAF AOC, or joint partner equivalent, and demonstrated
proficiency maintaining the security posture of operational-level
C2 and associated systems including, but not limited to, TBMCS,
MAAP-TK, GCCS-J, JADOCS, VMware, ACAS, DISA STIG Viewer, HBSS, and
Citrix with demonstrated expertise with the current AOC baseline
security suite. Experience within a USAF Falconer AOC is preferred
over joint experience.
- Knowledge of Certification and Accreditation Procedures for RMF
and systems to include familiarity with AFI 17-101, 8570.01-M (or
its replacement), EITDR, XACTA and EMASS.
- At contract start, contractor shall possess IAM LVL III
certification(s) in accordance with DoD Manual 8570.01-M (or its
Keywords: Datum Software, Inc., Hampton , ISSO-OSC with Security Clearance, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!