Senior System Software Engineer with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Description CACI is seeking a cleared Senior System Software
Engineer to support our team in Rome, NY or Bellevue, NE or
Hampton, VA. What You'll Get to Do: * Provides requirement
decomposition/definition and engineering expertise to assure
program DOD requirements are developed and sustained.
* Leads and provides expertise to full life cycle support to
specify, design, develop, document, unit test and integration, and
to conduct problem resolution for applications and scientific
software and systems.
* Fully support program architect and staff engineering
* Possesses a strong expertise in DOD areas such as command and
control, intelligence, acquisition, data handling, space, and
cyber, and intelligence data handling.
* Technical lead working in a medium to large size engineering
teams across network, hardware, software, integration, and
* Experience, knowledge and adherence to sound engineering
lifecycle workflow principles across hardware, software, network,
interfaces, high-level/detail design, integration, verification,
and regression testing.
* Works with government stakeholders design, develop, integrate,
and test solutions for complex technical requirements; analyzes
system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output
requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and
controls; prepares operating instructions and end user training;
Ensures software standards are met.
* Broad understanding and wide application of technical principle,
theories, and concepts in the field.
* General knowledge of other related disciplines.
* Provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex difficult
* Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent
with program objectives.
* Determines and develops approach to solutions.
* Demonstrates strong expertise with the computer systems and
* Provides in-depth analysis related to the design, development,
and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and
all system level requirements to provide an integrated
* Supports development of integrated system test requirement,
strategies, devices and systems.
* Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management
assessments and software/hardware. More About the Role: * Lead and
manage operations and maintenance (O&M),research and
development (R&D), and procurement of data and information
* Improve battlespace awareness and data for decision making at all
echelons across Combat Air Force (AF) Command and Control (C2) and
Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) enterprise,
Intelligence Community (IC), Joint, and Coalition air, space,
cyberspace, and intelligence components, systems, and
* Conduct Intelligence Data Handling Systems (IDHS) and AF C2 & ISR
related research, studies, analysis, enhance operations, increase
mission effectiveness, improve information security, conduct
experimentation, and implement new and emerging information access,
processing, analysis and dissemination technologies in response to
critical AF and IC multi-domain needs across Air, Space, and Cyber.
You'll Bring These Qualifications: * Active TS/SCI.
* Bachelor's in computer science or related engineering disciplines
and 8 years of related experience.
* Considered advanced in related technical competencies. Extensive
experience and expertise in software architecture.
* Extensive experience and expertise in full lifecycle development
of embedded software for DOD technical development efforts.
* Experience acting as the software engineering technical lead for
a medium program. These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have: *
Advanced degree (Master's/PHD) in computer science or related
engineering discipline. What We Can Offer You: * We've been named a
Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success. Job Location US-Rome-NY-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH CACI employs
a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels
innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI,
you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI, Hampton , Senior System Software Engineer with Security Clearance, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!