Business Process Consultant Senior (Salvage)
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Business Process
Consultant Senior (Salvage) for one of the following locations: San
Antonio Home Office, Phoenix Campus, Colorado Springs Campus, Tampa
Campus, Tampa Crosstown or Chesapeake.
Establishes strategic partnerships and maintains effective
relationships with assigned CoSA business unit(s) and manages
stakeholder interests including but not limited to CFO, HR, IT, and
Legal. Applies expert knowledge and acts as a trusted advisor by
providing consultation services to internal clients in areas of
strategic sourcing, alternatives and solutions, supplier
management, third party risk management, and global operations.
Collects and consolidates demand and identifies opportunities by
business portfolio, vertically within the CoSA and/or horizontally
across the enterprise. Understands the customer market strategy and
proactively identifies and confirms business requirements. Oversees
the development of business process related solutions for clients.
Viewed by customers as a consultant. Defines client needs,
determines a strategy and develops a plan/proposal for delivery of
the project which generally leads to a client's internal process or
function being modified for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
May involve the recommendation to shift future performance to a
third party. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure
the efficient operation of the function.Job Requirements.
- Implements and coach's others in the implementation of customer
engagement and product development plans. Develops customer
specific business process program plans that align with customer,
business deliverable, and enterprise strategy and influence
- Acquires and applies expert knowledge of the business and leads
alignment and development of business deliverable processes and
capabilities with business needs.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for complex
- Manages business process risks by using established
methodologies and exercising control plans to ensure alignment with
CoSA specific requirements, process requirements, and business
needs. - Identifies CoSA and business process risks across all
- Develops communication plans for customers and internal
stakeholders. - Ensures alignment between internal stakeholders and
customers across all business process projects and services using
proactive communication and engagement strategies.
- Utilizes reporting, data, and analytics to measure process and
project performance, deliver operational efficiencies, and inform
key stakeholders.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree, OR, 4 additional years' experience beyond
the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6+ years business process consulting or related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated
application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work
- Advanced level of business acumen in the areas of the business
operations, industry practices and emerging trends
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, engineering,
computer science, or information systems
- 2+ years of experience with vehicle salvage and/or recovery
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through Agile to
implement requirements and drive human center design
- Excellent communication skills to convey process changes and
drive changes in operation
- 3+ years of experience executing operational process
- Demonstrated experience utilizing data to analyze and manage
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of statistics, LEAN Six Sigma,
data analysis, and industry tools (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping,
Process Requirements), and/or other process engineering
methodologies to solve problemsThe above description reflects the
details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of
the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA
our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the
business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress
environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along
with wellnessRelocation assistance is available for this
Keywords: USAA, Hampton , Business Process Consultant Senior (Salvage), Professions , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!