PRODUCTION OPERATOR II
Company: TE Connectivity
Posted on: November 13, 2020
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw
materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They
perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule,
perform quality checks according to established processes and
document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every
team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and
organization of the work area as well as following TE
Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform high variety of electronic and/or mechanical assembly
* Tasks generally vary in scope.
* Tasks may be complex and often require analysis and
interpretation of data
* Work function usually requires set up and operation of production
or test equipment in various configurations based upon product and
* Adjustment to equipment and/or processes is often required based
upon product/process performance.
* Daily tasks performed with supervisory guidance.
* Work with controlled procedures, specifications, drawings or
* Detect and report unusual conditions of equipment, product,
documentation or data to Team Leader or Process Engineer.
* Maintain equipment and workplace in a clean and orderly
* Follow all prescribed safety regulations.
* Must meet all workmanship, quality and output standards.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Must be a U.S. Person.
* 2-5 years related experience or high school diploma or
* Must be able to read English and follow written directions.
* Must have soldering experience.
* Use standard assortment of hand tools, fixtures, assembly and
* Work well with a team. COMPETENCIES
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology
leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected
future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions,
proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in
transportation, industrial applications, medical technology,
energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000
employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside
customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY
CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn,
Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to
our associates includes offering benefit programs that are
comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our
* Generous 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Benefits start on day one
* Charity Donation Matching Program
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Employee Resource Groups
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Healthcare for Associates and Families
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a
balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Keywords: TE Connectivity, Hampton , PRODUCTION OPERATOR II, Professions , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!