Systems Analyst - Configure Price Quote
Company: Armstrong World Industries
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Primary location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Relocation offered: No
Employment status: Full-Time
What does it mean to work at Armstrong?
It means being immersed in a supportive culture that recognizes you
as a key player in Armstrong's future. We are a large company with
a local feel, where you will get to know and collaborate with
leadership and your colleagues across the company.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your
potential. Alongside a competitive remuneration package, you will
- A benefits package including: medical, dental, prescription
drug, life insurance, 401k match, long-term disability coverage,
vacation and sick time, product discount programs and many
- Personal development to grow your career with us based on your
strengths and interests.
- A casual work environment where we have a recognition program
for our team, and service awards. You will also be able to make the
most of our fitness center and lunchtime cafe.
- A working culture that balances individual achievement with
teamwork and collaboration. We draw on each other's strengths and
allow for different work styles to build engagement and
satisfaction to deliver results.
As our Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) Systems Analyst, you will own the analysis,
development and business processes for the product quoting tools
and be responsible for understanding product line cost estimation
rules and requirements and developing and deploying tools to
support the made-to-order business. This may include acquiring
resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and
suppliers, contractors, or consultants to deliver new tools and
processes according to support the business plan. You will also be
responsible for reporting and analysis of the data produced by the
tools for key stakeholders.
What you'll be doing:
- Works collaboratively with New Product Development managers to
understand new product business rules and requirements.
- Structures requirements and uses Configure/Price/Quote (CPQ)
technology software to properly estimate custom build to order
- Updates and maintains current product line business
requirements in quoting tool.
- Reviews and interprets customer and user design
- Partners with sourced vendors to identify technical solutions
- Develops tools and processes for large strategic projects that
reduce errors and improve accuracy of communication to the
- Assists in resolving operational problems, identifying trends,
and identifying work process improvements.
- Owns analysis and reporting for CRM and CPQ tools.
What will make you successful:
- Experience in developing and using Configure/Price/Quote
technology software in a business environment.
- 2= years of direct experience in Configuration Price Quote
- Strong general mathematical abilities and an analytical
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and
demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with diverse
audiences, in both oral and written contexts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, ideally in a
technical discipline in Information Technology, Data Sciences,
Architecture, Engineering, or related field.
- Project management work experience, ideally in commercial
Why should you join Armstrong World Industries?
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is a leader in the design and
manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall
and suspension system solutions in the Americas. With approximately
$1B in revenue, AWI has about 2,500 employees and a manufacturing
network of twelve facilities.
At home, at work, in healthcare facilities, classrooms, stores, or
restaurants, we offer interior solutions that help to enhance
comfort, save time, improve building efficiency and overall
performance, and create beautiful spaces.
For more than 150 years, we have built our business on trust and
integrity. It set us apart then, and it sets us apart now, along
with our ability to collaborate with and innovate for the people
we're here to serve - our customers, our shareholders, our
communities and our employees.
We are committed to developing new and sustainable ceiling
solutions, with design and performance possibilities that make a
positive difference in spaces where we live, work, learn, heal and
play. It's an exciting, rewarding business to be in, and we're
committed to continue to grow and prosper for the benefit of all of
our stakeholders. We hope you join us.
Our Sustainability Ambition
"Bringing our Purpose to Life" - lead a transformation in the
design and building of spaces fit for today and tomorrow.
We are committed to:
- Engaging a diverse, purpose-driven workforce;
- Transforming buildings from structures that shelter into
structures that serve and preserve the health and well-being of
people and planet;
- Pursuing sustainable, innovative solutions for spaces where we
live, work, learn heal and play;
- Being a catalyst for change with all of our stakeholders;
- Making a positive difference in the environments and
communities we impact.
Lancaster, PA. A great central location in South Central
Pennsylvania, Lancaster is ideally situated for easy access to
major metropolitan cities such as Philadelphia, Baltimore,
Washington DC, and New York City. Lancaster offers a vibrant arts
and entertainment community with wonderful historic sites,
B&Bs, museums, great shopping, entertainment venues and
Armstrong is committed to engaging a diverse, purpose-driven
workforce. As part of our dedication to diversity, AWI is committed
to Equal Employment Opportunity and all qualified applicants
receive consideration for employment without regard for race, sex,
color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran
status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and
disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need
assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact
us at by email at AWI talent acquisition and let us know the nature
of your request and your contact information. Requests for
accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please
note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable
accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Come and build your future with us and apply today!
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, Engineer, Product Development, CRM,
Relationship Manager, Technology, Engineering, Research, Customer
Keywords: Armstrong World Industries, Hampton , Systems Analyst - Configure Price Quote, Professions , Lancaster, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!