eCommerce Business Analyst - Remote
Company: Armstrong World Industries
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Primary location: Remote, Remote
Relocation offered: No
Employment status: Full-Time
LOCATION: Fully remote work from home position that can be located
anywhere within the United States.
Why consider working for Kanopiby Armstrong?
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is a leader in the design and
manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall
and suspension system solutions in the Americas. With approximately
$1B in revenue, AWI has about 2,500 employees and a manufacturing
network of twelve facilities.
We recently launched our first eCommerce site, Kanopi, which is a
cutting-edge, end-to-end platform that connects facility managers,
business owners, and consumers with ceiling solutions. We are
building a team to own, manage, and grow this platform as we work
to transform the building products buying experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Works with the Product and UX Design Team to develop concepts
that increase site conversion, average order value, improve
internal efficiencies, and enhance overall site experience.
- Defines, analyzes, prioritizes, and documents business
requirements and user stories in Jira for new and ongoing features
- Organizes and participates in various department coordination
meetings and assists all stakeholders to prioritize our development
process and validate all results.
- Collaborates with QA and Development Team to validate new
- Helps create and drive Kanopi's A/B testing strategy and
delivers results, insights, and recommendations that enhance the
- Assists with documentation for process flows.
- Analyzes project progress and helps identify opportunity
- Participates in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) process.
- Contributes ideas, researches, and assists in ownership of the
Kanopi product roadmap.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Product, and Engineering team
members to make sure that the ecommerce experience is supporting
our strategic goals.
- Helps build and follow scalable processes to support our
ecommerce business as we grow.
What will make you successful:
- Knowledge and experience working with Agile/Scrum and/or
waterfall development methodology
- Past interaction with software development resources.
- Detail oriented, analytical, proactive problem solver.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with expertise in
- Understanding of JSON format.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing "start-up"
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to a high-performance work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with many
different teams and individuals.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a relevant field.
- 5 - 7 years of experience within a eCommerce/ product
management team; with 3 - 5 years of experience specifically in a
eCommerce Business Analyst or similar role.
- Experience with Shopify or other eCommerce platforms is a
- Experience with analytics tools a plus
- Extensive experience writing agile user stories.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your
potential. Alongside a competitive remuneration package, you will
- A benefits package including medical, dental, prescription
drug, life insurance, 401k match, long-term disability coverage,
vacation and sick time, product discount programs and many
- Personal development to grow your career with us based on your
strengths and interests
- A casual environment where we have a recognition program for
our team, and service awards. When in Lancaster, you will also be
able to make the most of our fitness center and lunchtime cafe
- A working culture that balances individual achievement with
teamwork and collaboration. We draw on each other's strengths and
allow for different work styles to build engagement and
satisfaction to deliver results
More reasons to join AWI/Kanopi:
- Career Growth. There will be opportunities within both the
Kanopi team as well as with some of our other digital teams. Kanopi
represents an opportunity for you to learn and grow - we support
individual employee development as well with training, conferences
and stretch assignments.
- Startup Environment. Kanopi represents an opportunity to be a
part of a startup business with significantly more
security/financial backing than most other startups. We have an
opportunity to be creative in identifying and tackling better ways
to serve our customers as we grow.
- Market Leader. Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is a market
leader in the industry, and has a strong brand and product
reputation, and strong product development pipeline/track record of
innovation; this allows us to reinvest back into growth areas for
- Strategic Growth. Kanopi is one of three strategic growth
initiatives for the company. Ability to be a key part of a high
visibility team that has support and frequent interaction with our
- Autonomy. Kanopi has a high degree of autonomy, while still
having the support of the parent company. This allows us to move
fast and do things differently, yet still take advantage of AWI
- Experienced Leadership. With experienced leadership and buy-in
from the executive team, we quickly overcome any
- Radical Simplicity. We streamline/automate to make our teams as
efficient as possible. That means there is less bureaucracy that
hinder some large organizations.
- Flexibility. A flexible work environment as part of a hybrid
team. Most of our team is all over the United States. We will
continue to have occasional travel for team summits and development
opportunities, bringing the best of both worlds together.
- Bonus Program. Available dependent on performance of Kanopi and
Armstrong is committed to engaging a diverse, purpose-driven
workforce. As part of our dedication to diversity, AWI is committed
to Equal Employment Opportunity and all qualified applicants
receive consideration for employment without regard for race, sex,
color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran
status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and
disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need
assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact
us at by email at AWI talent acquisition and let us know the nature
of your request and your contact information. Requests for
accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please
note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable
accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Come and build your future with us and apply today!
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Engineer, ERP, Product Development,
Product Manager, Finance, Engineering, Technology, Research,
Keywords: Armstrong World Industries, Hampton , eCommerce Business Analyst - Remote, Professions , Lancaster, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!