Company: Cybele Data Advisory LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
LOCATION: Hampton, VA area Your growth is our growth. Have you
longed to join a startup at its beginning, but have been reluctant
due to benefits requirements? Perhaps you are looking for a place
where there really is room to grow, where you can help shape our
future. Cybele Data Advisory LLC is a small business doing work for
the federal government, and we are pursuing projects you may be
able to help us with. We offer Fortune 500 benefits including
medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, and 401k. We are
seeking a Data Analyst . This is a unique opportunity to support
the data management modernization effort of a federal government
client, so we need technically experienced people who also possess
communication and process improvement skills. This position offers
many opportunities to expand your technical knowledge and
- SECRET clearance, CISSP (or similar).
- Associate's with 7 years or Bachelor's with 5 years of
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to
extract insights for decision making.
- Experience developing and performing database queries.
- Knowledge of technical requirements for building and deploying
analytic applications in a cloud or hybrid environment.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical,
lay terms. Desired:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and comfort with ambiguity.
- Experience with SQL, APIs, Python / R.
- Desire to continuously learn.
- Polite, attentive, and supporting approach to interpersonal
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Flexible work options, potentially remote as client
- PTO, government holidays.
- Reimbursement for certifications and training.
- Flexibility to try different roles.
- Maternity / paternity time off.
- Wellness benefits.
- Professional development coaching. POSITION CONTINGENT ON
Keywords: Cybele Data Advisory LLC, Hampton , Data Analyst, Professions , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!