Corporate Development Analyst
Company: Chesapeake Utilities Corporation
Location: Belle Haven
Posted on: January 23, 2023
DescriptionCorporate Development Analyst
Hybrid, remote and within our service territory
What makes us great...
At the heart of our Company is a dedication to delivering energy
that drives progress. We put people first, work to keep them safe
and build trusting relationships.
What you'll be working on...
- Review project specific financial models, maintain and apply
corporate cost allocations models, and summarize results
- Create financial models for acquisitions and other growth
- Tracking, compiling, and understanding various commodity prices
and preparing our propane risk position which includes our
- Facilitate Finance's Pre-Capital Committee, Capital Committee,
and Investment Committee meetings which includes coordinating
materials, creating the agenda, and keeping the minutes
- Participate in the due diligence and integration process for
Who you are...
- You possess strong analytical and organizational skills -
proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office
- You enjoy working collaboratively and establishing strong
- You are a flexible, project oriented, strategic team player
with infallible integrity and ethical standards
- You possess at least 2 years of experience in finance with an
emphasis on accounting or financial analysis
- You have earned your BS in accounting, finance, or a related
What's in it for you?
- flexible work arrangement
- competitive base salary
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth
- Cooperative, supportive and empowered team atmosphere
- Annual bonus and salary increase opportunities
- Monthly recognition events
- Endless wellness initiatives and community events
- Robust and customizable benefit packages-choose what works best
with your life. Options include generous 401k, medical, dental and
life insurance, tuition reimbursement, compensated volunteer hours
- Paid time off, holidays and a separate bank of sick time!
Chesapeake Utilities Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all
qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with
a disability that need assistance applying for a position may email
firstname.lastname@example.org or Ruth Warner, Director, Human Resources
Operations at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Chesapeake Utilities Corporation, Hampton , Corporate Development Analyst, Professions , Belle Haven, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!