AF DCGS All-Source Analyst (SL)
Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Description Job Description:Are you ready to join Leidos
all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to
challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your
career path.The Leidos Defense Group currently has an opening for a
seasoned All Source Analyst at Langley AFB Virginia . This position
is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the
USAF Air Combat Command's (ACC) ISR mission.Primary
- Applicants will coordinate multi-ISR domain mission activities
with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Enterprise
- Coordination with AF DCGS Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET)
on current operations, multi-ISR discipline support to current
Analytic Lines of Effort (ALOE), long-term and short-term analysis
in support of Air Operation Center (AOC) mission planning and ISR
operations, foreign military capabilities and defense issues; and
the development of request for information (RFI) responses.
- Applicants will liaison with AF DCGS Mission Management Team
(MMT) members to verify requirements are met and comply with AF
DCGS tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and applicable AF
and Intelligence Community (IC) directives; and they will maintain
awareness of new technologies and non-material solutions for
potential AF DCGS weapon system implementation.
- Generate correlated and/or fused ISR products and multiple
general purpose support functions in response to multiple echelons
of command-validated requirements.
- Assist in development of personnel mission qualification
training and certification products.
- Facilitates information sharing among Military Organizations
and DoD Agencies.
- Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs.Note: This is a
contingent job posting for vacancies as they arise within the
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 15 years of relevant
intelligence experience OR a Masters and 10 years of experience.
Additional years of related intelligence experience may be
considered in lieu of a degree.
- Completion certificate from a commercial, military, or US
government all source analysis training course or a specialized
intelligence career field.
- Minimum of three (5) years' experience in exploiting and
reporting data from multi-domain analytical sources and sensors;
data mining and research applications; and familiarity with IC
databases and reporting standards.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), demonstrated
problem-solving experience and the capacity to work independently
and part of a team to provide multi-faceted intelligence products
and support to operational units, Joint Commands and IC components
- Extensive familiarity with applicable DoD and IC directives,
analytic tradecraft standards and reporting cycles is also
- Must have a current Top Secret SCI clearance. Preferred
- Familiarity in one or more of the following is highly desired:
JIRA/Confluence, Space or Human Intelligence, Electronic Warfare
and DoD / IC sensors and applications.Pay Range:Pay Range - -The
Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand
not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors
considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Hampton , AF DCGS All-Source Analyst (SL), Professions , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...