AF DCGS All Source Analyst (JL)
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Description Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and
exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to
accelerate your career path.The Leidos Defense Group is seeking
Multi- Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) All
Source Analysts for future and upcoming positions at Langley AFB.
These positions are part of a large Military Intelligence Program
supporting the USAF Air Combat Command's (ACC) ISR mission.Primary
- Applicants will coordinate multi-ISR domain mission activities
with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Enterprise
- Coordination with AF DCGS Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET)
on current operations, multi-ISR discipline support to current
Analytic Lines of Effort (ALOE), long-term and short-term analysis
in support of Air Operation Center (AOC) mission planning and ISR
operations, foreign military capabilities and defense issues; and
the development of request for information (RFI) responses. -
- Applicants will support AF DCGS Mission Management Team (MMT)
members to verify requirements are met and comply with AF DCGS
tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and applicable AF and
Intelligence Community (IC) directives.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 2 -4 years of relevant intelligence
experience. Additional years of related intelligence experience
maybe considered in lieu for a degree.
- Completion certificate from a commercial, military, or US
government all source analysis training course or a specialized
intelligence career field.
- Minimum of three (2) -years' experience in exploiting and
reporting data from multi-domain analytical sources and sensors;
data mining and research applications; and familiarity with IC
databases and reporting standards.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following is highly desired:
JIRA/Confluence, Space or Human Intelligence, Electronic Warfare
and DoD / IC sensors and applications.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), demonstrated
problem-solving experience and the capacity to work independently
and part of a team to provide multi-faceted intelligence products
and support to operational units, Joint Commands and IC components
- Extensive familiarity with applicable DoD and IC directives,
analytic tradecraft standards and reporting cycles is also
- TS/SCI access eligibility on employment start date is
required.Pay Range:Pay Range - -The Leidos pay range for this job
level is a general guideline only -and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Hampton , AF DCGS All Source Analyst (JL), Professions , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...