C2 Systems Operations Research Analyst 2
Company: BROADLEAF INC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
VA - 5 - Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA
4 Year Degree
Contingent Upon Award
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES:
- Analyzes the effects of proposed requirements on C2 networks
and how these requirements would enhance the ability of the
warfighter to employ emerging C2 concepts. Will analyze technical
solutions against schedule, cost, need satisfaction, risk, and
operational relevance as part of a solution set including all
- Analyze C2 requirements and solutions as they affect Air Force,
Joint, and Coalition missions through C2 TDLs and interface to
other C2 systems/networks. Additionally, document their alignment
to Joint and AF doctrine or needed changes to doctrine based on
- Provide assistance to platform programs in defining TDL
requirements, planning, and equipping with needed supporting
systems and message implementations.
- Provide expertise and support for efforts that explore unique
ways of integrating new capability onto AF platforms.
- Support building the documentation, briefings, and
justification for development of Program Objective Memorandum (POM)
- Participate in both technical and operational community
discussions with the ability to summarize and communicate TDL needs
and issues related to emerging concepts such as Friendly Force
Tracking (FFT) and NetworkEnabled Weapons (NEW).
- Five (5) years' operations experience working Airborne or
Ground Theater Air Control System.
- Five (2) years' operational experience in AOC, ASOC, MOC (air
ops), TACC, N-TACC, TAOC, or DASC.
- Five (5) years' specialized experience with TDL systems,
gateways, and networks.
- Five (5) years' prior experience analyzing and evaluating
operational capabilities and limitations of technical solutions for
- Three (3) years' experience in a HHQ (e.g., MAJCOM, NAF, HAF or
equivalent) staff officer or equivalent position creating,
preparing, conducting, delivering, attending oral/written decision
briefs, reports, positions, draft messages, and other
- Top Secret Clearance, SCI-eligible
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems,
business administration, management or other related technical or
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K Matching, AD&D Insurance
EEO Employer F/M/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: BROADLEAF INC, Hampton , C2 Systems Operations Research Analyst 2, Professions , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...