Company: Coleman Worldwide Moving
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Coleman Worldwide Moving has immediate openings for non-CDL
driving positions in your area. We are a full-service moving
company and this position involves loading, transporting, and
unloading household goods. Driving for Coleman will give you the
opportunity to be a leader for our moving crews, interact with new
customers on a daily basis, and grow within our company. The ideal
candidate will have a clean driving record and be able to comply
with our zero-tolerance drug policy. If you are looking for a
challenging position that allows you to be the solution when a
problem arises, this is the job for you! Compensation starting at
$14/hr depending on experience.
Here are some great reasons why you should want to work for us:
- Minimum age of 17 for employment!
- Refreshing daily/weekly change of pace with a diverse work
environment and friendly Customers.----
- Great paying entry level job that allows for growth and
promotions for those that show initiative.
- Ability to earn incentives above and beyond hourly pay rate for
great work provided.
- Team oriented and independent work environment!-- Not locked
down in a Factory, boring assembly line work, or cash
- An array of various types of benefits that are listed down
below including, but not limited to a Summer Intern Scholarship.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Transport goods using a company truck
- Lead the crew in loading shipment on to and/or off of
- May inspect shipment prior to loading for proper packing or
- Perform accurate inventory of shipment
- Assist as need in loading trucks and/or containers for forward
movement via interstate commerce
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip safety inspections on truck of
moving equipment, interior and exterior of truck, straps and
tensioners, walkboards, etc.
- Maintain required documentation and paperwork for shipments,
expenses, driver logs, and DOT regulations
- Lift and carry household goods between residence and
- Other duties as assignedKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be willing to travel (local, intrastate and/or
- Ability to operate a box truck or tractor trailer (as
applicable to your CDL qualification)
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to be on time and reliable; ability to meet
- Knowledge of DOT regulationsWorking Conditions:
- Indoors and outdoors
- Lifting of objects up to 50 pounds
- Frequent squatting and bending
- Frequent use of stairs
- Driving for long periods of timeColeman Worldwide Moving
Benefits for Employees (not applicable for seasonal employees if
- 40 hours of VACATION PAY after 1-year employment
- Array of voluntary health benefits including but not limited to
(Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- 6 paid holidays after 90 days for Full Time employees (Seasonal
- Referral Bonus ProgramsCollege Students--We also offer a summer
Intern SCHOLARSHIP Program!
- Coleman Worldwide Moving proudly supports post-secondary
education in our communities and will offer the following
scholarship program to qualifying summer interns to assist them
with tuition in the coming year. Funding amounts are paid out
directly to the Associate to assist with their various student
- $500 scholarship* towards your post-secondary education for the
first** full summer internship.
- $750 scholarship* towards your post-secondary education for the
second** full summer internship
- $1,000 scholarship* towards your post-secondary education for
the third** or more full summer internship
- Must be summer seasonal Associate employed as Helper, Packer,
Driver, Warehouseman, or other Service Center Operational,
- Must show proof of enrollment in school for current year's fall
- Must work full time through scheduled season (accommodations
made for school dates).
- Supervisor acknowledgement of good work performance and
attendance also required.Coleman Worldwide Moving (and affiliated
companies) (collectively "CWM") is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. Policy prohibits discrimination or
harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin,
ancestry, sex, age, marital status, familial status, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status
or other protected status. CWM will continue to support and promote
equal employment opportunity, human dignity, and cultural
diversity. This policy applies to all personnel matters such as
compensation, benefits, transfers, Company sponsored training,
education, and social and recreational programs. This commitment is
made by CWM in accordance with federal, state, and/or local laws
Only applications submitted within three months of the review
period will be considered for employment. Please submit another
application for further review after the review period elapses.
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years
and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!
Keywords: Coleman Worldwide Moving, Hampton , Non-CDL Driver, Professions , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!