BRANSCOME INC - Asphalt Plant Foreman - Hampton Roads
Posted on: August 11, 2019
Branscome is one of the largest heavy highway and general
contracting companies in the Mid-Atlantic region. Keeping our team
healthy and safe is the most important aspect of our company.
Branscome strives to provide advancement opportunities,
professional education, and extensive training for every
Primary Job Function:
Oversee the daily operations of the asphalt plant and employees
Description of Duties:
* Assign and supervise daily activities of asphalt plant
* Monitor for compliance - Company Policies, EEO Compliance, and
* Determine job specific requirements - personnel & equipment
* Coordinate activities between plant, trucking, and crews to
ensure maximum productivity
* Train employees as needed
* Review and submit time cards to payroll
* Prepare accident reports, make a preliminary assessment of
damages and arrange for necessary repairs
* Perform all other duties deemed necessary or assigned.
* High School or GED
* Minimum of 3-4 years related skills, knowledge or experience
* 6 years experience - loader/operator
* 4 years experience - plant operator
* Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in highway
and road construction and asphalt paving
* VDOT experience
* Excellent communication and organization skills
* Basic record keeping and office procedures
* Valid Virginia driver's license.
Branscome Inc. is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer
dedicated to promoting diversity and maintaining a drug-free
workplace. It is our policy to ensure that applicants are
considered for employment based on their qualifications without
regard to their race, religion (including religious dress and
grooming practices), creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expressions, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry,
age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions),
immigration status, citizenship, genetic information, medical
conditions, protected veteran status, uniform service member
status, familial status, marital status, registered domestic
partner status or any other classification protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws. Applicants are treated on the basis
of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. We
are committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and
applicants and provide a workplace free of harassment and
discrimination. This Policy applies to aspects of employment
including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion,
termination, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and
conditions of employment in accordance with applicable federal,
state, and local laws. For more information about your EEO rights
as an applicant, please click here and here. For notification on
E-Verify click here and for information on Right to Work, click
here. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
If you need an accommodation to access the information provided on
this website, please contact Branscome Inc. at 757-229-2504 or send
an e-mail to email@example.com.
Branscome Inc. will not discriminate or retaliate against
applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their
compensation or that of other applicants. For more information,
please click here.
Don't have an email address?
Click here to create one!
Keywords: Colas, Hampton , BRANSCOME INC - Asphalt Plant Foreman - Hampton Roads, Professions , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!