Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Posted on: September 7, 2019
Description --Job Description:
SAIC has an opportunity for a--Senior Cyber Security Analyst in
Hampton, VA on the NICS program.--This position requires a Secret
Clearance, with the ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI.
- Develop security control selection guidance consistent with the
organization---s risk management strategy.Draft and review
information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Conducts risk and vulnerability assessment at the network,
system and application level.
- Complete regular situational awareness reports and daily
- Perform regular management and maintenance of network
vulnerability scanning tools and other cybersecurity tools and
performing vulnerability assessment scans as necessary.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements
and to recommend additional security requirements and
- Provide input/artifacts as part of the Risk Management
Framework (RMF) process including reviews and accreditations.
- Provide guidance on vulnerability and malware remediation.
- Provide Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
database information inputs.
- Suggest cybersecurity solutions and process improvements to
help minimize the risks to the information system.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends new security tools,
techniques, and technologies and introduces them to the enterprise
in alignment with IT security strategy.
- Utilizes COTS/GOTS and custom tools and processes/procedures in
order to scan, identify, contain, mitigate and remediate
vulnerabilities, and intrusions.
- Compliance with applicable statutes and regulations including,
but not limited to, NIST 800-53 and FIPS 199.
- All other duties as assigned.
--Qualifications Required Skills
- --Bachelor---s degree in a related field (4 years experience in
lieu of degree) and five (5) years or more related experience
- Extensive knowledge of RMF (Risk Management Framework)
- Knowledge of network vulnerability scanning tools, other
cybersecurity tools and performing vulnerability assessment
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and oral/written
communication skills for effective interaction with customers and
- One of the following Certifications: CISSP (or Associate); CAP;
CASP+ CE; CISM; GSLC; CCISO
- Secret Clearance, with the ability to obtain a
- Knowledge of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service
- Knowledge of a wide range of security issues including
architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network
- Knowledge and experience with the operating system and network
knowledge (i.e., Local Area Networks [LAN] and Wide Area Networks
[WAN])------Desired Qualifications--SAIC is a premier technology
integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and
systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal
civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of
offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and
integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber;
software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a
team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and
inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC
has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more
information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC
offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: SAIC, Hampton , Senior Cyber Security Analyst, Professions , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!