Sales Administrative Assistant
Company: Ocean City Fontainebleau Resort
Location: Ocean City
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Assist the Sales Team in the administrative functions required for
effective hotel sales and management.
- Act as Liaison between Sales Manager(s) and clients in Sales
Manager's absence. Take booking inquiry information via phone and
prepare proper paperwork.
- Uses various computer word processing and other software packages
to enter data, produce contracts, correspondence, forms, memorandum
and other documents.
- Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries speaking in a
clear and pleasant manner. Exercise decision making skills to
direct caller's request. Accurately record messages for staff and
distribute the written messages to the staff members in a timely
- Distribute documents to appropriate persons and locations to
ensure prompt processing of time sensitive information by hotel and
supplier staff. Transport documents weighing up to 10 pounds to
offices, mailrooms and other locations throughout the hotel
building. Retrieve documents from and place documents into proper
receptacles located up to 6 feet high, such as mailboxes, file
- Handle individual reservations for VIP clients. Ensure that all
arrangements, including upgrades, are handled properly,
coordinating with other departments through oral and written
- Organize, file and retrieve documents in appropriate binders in
order to maintain essential records used in the department
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Ocean City Fontainebleau Resort, Hampton , Sales Administrative Assistant, Sales , Ocean City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!