Senior Inside Sales Representative
Company: Wesco Distribution
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionWESCO is seeking a Senior Inside Sales
Representative. In this role, you will interact with existing
customers, primarily by phone and email, to increase sales of the
company's products and/or services by obtaining and up-selling
orders, creating customer satisfaction and adding value to the
customer's buying experience. You will also collaborate with
outside sales to ensure goals are being met. You will own a book of
larger, more complex accounts and is proficient in all aspects of
the inside sales process.Responsibilities
- Meets and exceeds performance measurements based on volume
budgets, profitability, penetration, efficiency objectives.
- Markets products and offers value-added services.
- Develops strong business relationships in growing existing
accounts, prospects for opportunities within account base.
- Owns, qualifies, and develops opportunities passed from
marketing, outside sales, national accounts.
- Keeps abreast of new products, and acquires and shares
- Reports industry trends, competitive pricing and customer
feedback to management.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in Sales and Sales
Administration (4-5 years)
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in team environment and mentor/coach team
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and
potential new accounts.
- Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting
judgment and realistic understanding of issues.
- Solves difficult and sometimes moderately complex problems;
takes a new perspective using existing solutions and identifies key
barriers/core problems and applies problem-solving skills to
resolve complex situationsWESCO International, Inc., including its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not
discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age,
race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This
policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment
and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation,
selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or
termination.OrganizationWESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a
publicly traded FORTUNE 250 company, is a leading provider of
business-to-business distribution, logistics services and supply
chain management solutions. Pro forma 2019 annual sales were over
$17 billion, including Anixter International which it acquired in
June 2020.WESCO offers a best-in-class product and services
portfolio of Electrical and Electronic Solutions, Communications
and Security Solutions, and Utility and Broadband Solutions. The
company employs over 18,000 people, maintains relationships with
over 30,000 suppliers, and serves more than 150,000 customers
worldwide. With nearly 1.5 million products, end-to-end supply
chain services, and leading digital capabilities, WESCO provides
innovative solutions to meet customer needs across commercial and
industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies,
institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities.WESCO
operates nearly 800 branch and warehouse locations in over 50
countries, providing a local presence for customers and a global
network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national
corporations.At WESCO, we build, connect, power, and protect the
world. We have the capabilities and expertise to deliver the latest
technologies, including: Industrial networking, Intelligent
buildings, Cloud computing, Alternative energy, Broadband
communications, Critical infrastructure protection, LED lighting
retrofits, and Physical security.
Keywords: Wesco Distribution, Hampton , Senior Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!