Safety/Industrial Health Sales Representative
Company: ITL Solutions
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Fast growing ISO 9001:2015 certified Defense Contractor is
looking for a new member to join our team and provide support for
Safety and Industrial Health sales and solving customer problems.
We are looking for someone who is excited about engaging diverse
and challenging problems with an adaptable mindset to learn new
things and tackle any task. You will be responsible for developing
business in the Safety and Industrial Health sectors for Federal
government customer and other government contractors.
We are looking for people who want to solve problems for our
customers to make them peform better.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Have an extensive background in Safety and Industrial Health.
- Maintain a very good appreciation for and understand the offices
that support Department of Defense and Federal Government Safety
and Industrial Health areas.
- Provide educational briefings to the appropriate entities in the
U.S. Government concerned with Safety and Industrial Health.
- Develop and mature leads which can be followed from inception to
- Educate end users on the value of ITL's solutions in the areas of
decontamination and specialized personal protection equipment.
- Significant Experience in Safety and Industrial Health,
preferably in excess of 4 years-experience with Federal
Governemnt/Department of Defense experience.
- Bachelors' degree in a related field can be substituted for some
- Operational knowledge of and practical use of the Microsoft
Office Suite, preferably MS word and Excel and the knowledge of and
practical use of the Internet.
- Familiarization with the development of White Papers and/or
Military Technical writing techniques.
- A Valid Drivers' license.
- Ability to gain access to and drive aboard Federal Government
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
Location and Travel Requirements:
- The position will be based in Hampton, Virginia, but remote
(at-home) work opportunity may also be avaialable.
- Most Travel will occur within the Baltimore, Washington,
Richmond, Hampton Roads area. Additional travel for trade shows and
events may be required.
We have a fantastic and hardworking team and we are looking for
more people with a positive attitude, an eye for detail and an
eagerness to learn who are ready to see their dedication turn into
positive effects for the US Army, US Navy, US Coast Guard and US
Air Force. Veterans and Military Spouses are encouraged to
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Company with a drug free
workplace. In addition to our competitive wages and incentives, we
provide an opportunity to become an integral part of the continued
growth of our organization.
Let us know you're the interested by responding with "I'm Ready"
along with your resume.
Job Types: Contract, Part-time
Pay: $37,592.78 - $115,291.35 per year
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Self-determined schedule
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Safety/Industrial Health: 4 years (Required)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Hampton, VA%58047475%
Keywords: ITL Solutions, Hampton , Safety/Industrial Health Sales Representative, Sales , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!