Group Sales Manager
Company: Ocean City Fontainebleau Resort
Location: Ocean City
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and to solicit past
and new business to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or
exceeded. Responsible for soliciting new group sales accounts,
entertaining, and maintaining relationships with existing accounts
to meet and exceed revenue goals in rooms, food, beverage, and room
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue
goals through telephone prospecting, outside sales calls, site
inspections and written communication.
- Advanced level of producing room, banquet, and room rental
revenue through directly soliciting business via aggressive
prospecting, making presentations, developing contracts,
negotiating and closing sales.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally
and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
- Handle account details so that all pertinent aspects of
solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate
various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to
- Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as
deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to all departments in the hotel to ensure high quality of
service to customers.
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and
- Participate in daily business review meeting, pre-convention
meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- Advanced knowledge of market trends, competition and key
customers of the hotel.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Let the beach be your office! Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Ocean
City Fontainebleau Resort is the finest full-service hotel in Ocean
City, Maryland. Whether you are looking for a seasonal position or
a full-time career opportunity, this is the place to work.At the
Fontainebleau, you can be part of a passionate team that has fun,
works hard, and loves one another. When you join the HEI family,
you also get the benefit of the HEI Loves culture. HEI Loves is
dedicated to celebrating our associates by offering the most
competitive compensation, benefits, and PTO programs. Our
associates are also eligible to take advantage of everything from
health and wellness packages and robust retirement plans to travel
perks, product and service discounts, and much more. Apply today to
learn more!Don't meet every single requirement of this job? Studies
have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply
to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At HEI we are
dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if
you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align
perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we
encourage you to still send in your information. You may be the
perfect candidate for this or for other roles within our
organization!We value U.S. military experience and invite all
qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Ocean City Fontainebleau Resort, Hampton , Group Sales Manager, Sales , Ocean City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!