Customer Service Representative - $15/Hour - Work at Home
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*About us: *
We focus on providing the environment, selection process, benefits,
and training to ensure that we have agents of the highest caliber.
We know a quality agent makes the difference for customers and how
a great customer experience influences how they feel about the
brand they have chosen.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., we have delivery locations
across 26 sites in seven countries and maintain a network of over
*About the role: *
Customer Service Representatives will be working directly with the
customer to answer general inquiries, address concerns, and assist
with requests about products and services across multiple lines of
business. The CSR must project a professional company image and
provide superior customer service while working with customers
through any of the customer contact channels.
*Your day to day will involve: *
- Resolving coordination of benefits inquires by analyzing patient
activity (including enrollment, third party liability, claims
- Having a comprehensive understanding of insurance coverage and
being able to interpret and communicate accurate information.
- Thoroughly and completely documenting all customer
- Educating customers and dental professionals on eligibility,
benefits, claims payment, and authorizations.
- Educating on the usage and benefits of self-service tools.
- Assisting members on gaining access to care by locating a network
dentist or assignment to a primary care dentist.
- Directing inquires to necessary departments or individuals when
the resolution of the inquiry is beyond the span of control for
- Responding to customer inquiries in a courteous and professional
- Researching and consistently providing accurate information to
resolve all member and provider inquiries through verbal and
written communications through all channels including phone, email,
web portal, and chat interactions.
- Responding to and resolving internal and external complex
- Resolving claim payment inquiries by researching and analyzing
patient activity and determining appropriate action to be
- Taking ownership of the resolution and setting expectation for
- Ensuring resubmissions, stop payments, and voids are
- Meeting or exceeding individual, department, and client specific
- Understanding and adhering to all client administrative and
contractual policies and procedures.
- Suggesting ways to improve the service delivery processes
contributing to the success of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Some things we consider critical for this role: *
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years experience in a high volume customer service
- Experience in healthcare or related industry experience
- Ability to multi-task using multiple applications
- Ability to set-up computer equipment and troubleshoot issues with
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate a computer and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast pace production
- Cooperative, professional and effective interaction skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to tolerate repetitive work without compromising accuracy
and service levels
- Attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary
- Medical/Dental terminology knowledge experience
- Medicare/Medicaid knowledge
- Claims/Billing and coding experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid T-Mobile cell service
- $500.00 Employee referral program
- Employee PerkSpot (discounts on retail, hotel, food, restaurants,
car rental and much more!!)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Customer service: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote%58047475%
Keywords: ibex, Hampton , Customer Service Representative - $15/Hour - Work at Home, Sales , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!