Counter Sales Representative
Company: Rexel USA
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are seeking a Counter Sales Representative to join our Rexel
USA team in Lancaster, PA! SummaryEssential Responsibilities
- Drive electrical distribution sales for our counter
- Develop account plans/penetration strategy.
- Perform all aspects of selling to maintain and develop new or
- Provide outstanding customer service and build relationships
- Other duties as assigned.Skills, Knowledge, and Education
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the
ability to communicate on all levels, within internal and external
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to type on a computer keyboard.Skills, Knowledge, and
- Electrical product knowledge; including lighting, switchgear,
controls and electrical commodities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical distribution or other
electrical sales environments.
- Familiarity with automated order entry systems & PCs running
Windows based software. Mathematical Skills: This position requires
the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Language Skills: This position requires the ability to read and
interpret documents such as product catalogs, safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. The
ability to communicate with customers in a consistently
professional and friendly manner. Reasoning Ability: This position
requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry
out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; as
well as the ability to solve problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations. Certificates, Licenses,
Registration: This position requires a forklift certification.
Forklift training will be provided by the company as needed.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform
successfully the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use
their hands, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and listen. The
employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. Employee is
regularly required to use their hands and fingers to operate a
computer and a phone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move
up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close,
distance, and color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Work
Environment: The work environment for this job is predominately a
branch/warehouse type. CB
Keywords: Rexel USA, Hampton , Counter Sales Representative, Sales , Lancaster, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!