Sales Consultants (Easily Apply)
Company: WYNNE FORD VOLVO
Posted on: June 8, 2019
1020 W. Mercury Blvd., Hampton, VA 23666Automotive Sales
Wynne Volvo Cars Hampton is booming with business and seeking to
hire energetic and motivated Sales Consultants to keep up with
customer demand! You will exceed customer's expectations from test
drive to delivery with excellent training and support from our
Management Team. Automotive Sales is a lucrative field! The effort
you put in equals the financial reward you receive.
Wynne Volvo Cars Hampton believes culture makes a difference and
strives to build lasting relationships with our customers,
employees and community. We value our employees and invest in their
- Monthly Spiffs and Volume Sales Bonuses!
- Draw + Commission, Guaranteed Pay every month!
- Excellent, ongoing training
- Demo Plan for those that qualify
- Annual Retention Bonus!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
- Legal Resources Plan
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- PTO (paid time off)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Family owned and operated - you are treated like family!
- Sundays Off! 5-day work week!
- Hours: Monday-Friday: 9.00 am - 8.00 pm; Saturdays: 9.00 am -
Job Description - Sales Consultant:
Working as a key member of our team, the Sales Consultant is a
well-informed advisor who is extremely knowledgeable on vehicle
selection, performance, accessories, efficiencies, safety, features
and functions, and financing options associated with our new and
used vehicle inventory.
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Expertly and confidently present new and pre-owned vehicles to
our customers in an attractive and highly informative fashion,
helping the customer locate/select a vehicle and options best
suited to the customer's needs, in order to promote a prompt
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options,
features, purchase and finance options, and dealership
- Maintain an ongoing relationship/communication with our
customers in order to encourage networking and repeat
- Responsibly conduct a vehicle test drive.
- Negotiate sales closure in a clear, concise and highly ethical
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and
- Facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle
and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements.
- Maintain currency with regard to promotions, financing options,
value-add products/services, servicing plans and industry
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to
emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and
maintenance available in our expert service department.
Qualifications - Sales Consultant:
- Proven Sales performance record in any industry.
- Auto Sales experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Motivated to excel, career-minded, goal-driven and
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Technically savvy
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid in-state driver's license and good DMV record.
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: WYNNE FORD VOLVO, Hampton , Sales Consultants (Easily Apply), Sales , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!